Advit Foundation is a non-profit development organization registered in India as a Charitable Trust. It is headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana and works towards conservation of environment resources and livelihood enhancement. The organisation was founded by Charu Jain in 2004 with an aim to take up development projects focusing on water management, energy efficiency, renewable energy, skill development and environment education programs.
As of 2015, the foundation has 10 employees with an annual revenue of over 3.5 million INR. Samit Jain is the other trustee of the foundation.
In 2016, a non-profit company by the same name was formed under section 8 of the Indian Companies Act 2013 with Charu Jain as the major share holding director along with Chandramouli and Rajat Batra as the other directors.
Advit Foundation is registered as a non profit charitable trust in India, working towards environment conservation and livelihood enhancement.
- Rain water harvesting by means of constructing watersheds in 10 villages in Phagi tehsil, Jaipur on rain water harvesting.
- Rural home lighting project of electrifying 2500 households using solar home lighting systems with support from Coca Cola.
- E-waste awareness and collection drives in Gurgaon.
- Solar electrical training programs in engineering institutes and Industrial training institutes in partnership with Su-kam Power Systems and supported by Rural Electrification Corporation.
- Awarded for the best "Beyond the fence project" by CII, 2009.
- The organisation’s founder director awarded the Women International Award in 2014.
- Chandramouli - President, Advit Foundation, awarded the Impact Award for Skill Development at the Impact Conclave by Sambodhi in partnership with Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, SIDBI, YES Bank in 2016.
- Project Jal Jeevan, implemented by Advit Foundation for Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance Company,
- Awarded the India Insurance Awards 2016 for the overall best CSR initiative of the Year.
- 6th Asia Best CSR Practices Award for community development.
- Empanelled with the National CSR Hub of Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
- Empanelled with the National CSR Hub of Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA)